Here is information for developers.
ActiveLdap uses git repository on GitHub. Here is a list to get each source code.
% git clone https://github.com/activeldap/activeldap.git
% git clone https://github.com/activeldap/al-admin.git
ActiveLdap uses Issues on GitHub for issue tracking. Please submit a issue when you find an issue.
Rails 3 support
Here is design about Rails 3 support.
- We add active_ldap/test_help.rb to support ActiveLdap fixture. We don’t write same codes into test_helper.rb like http://ruby-activeldap.rubyforge.org/activeldap-fabrication/en/#Install
- We support Warden.
- We support Devise
- We support OmniAuth. (instead of Warden)
- We don’t support Rails 3.0.×.
- We provide active_ldap/railtie to initialize ActiveLdap.
- We remove ActiveRecord dependency.
- We depend on ActiveModel instead of ActiveRecord.
- We target to Rails 3.1.0. (Yes, it’s not released yet but it will be released before we support Rails 3.×.)
- We update the documentation and ensure that the procedure for including ActiveLdap in a Rails 3 project is correct.